If you’ve ever worked with fiber cement, you know cutting it can be tough on both you and your saw. Now you can power through stacks of fiber cement while the silica dust is funneled away from the tool motor for longer life. This SIDEWINDER™ has a blade guard extension and dust channel to funnel dust into the included vacuum hose to be collected by your jobsite vac. We’ve even added sealed motor bearings and a dust resistant switch to help keep this saw running job after job. The unique included no-mar cord sleeve keeps the vac hose and power cord from getting in your way. Cut siding and trim straight and clean all day with less fatigue, thanks to the lightweight yet rugged magnesium components. And nothing tops SKILSAW’s® Dual-Field™ Motor and Diablo® HardieBlade™ for durability. Big job or small—this SIDEWINDER will leave all other circular saws in the dust.
• Unique dust collection design channels silica dust away from the tool motor for longer life
• Sealed bearings and a dust resistant switch protect the saw from silica dust for longer life
• No-mar sleeve keeps cord and hose out of your way
• Diablo® HardieBlade™ included for optimal cutting right out of the box
• Lightweight magnesium components for less user fatigue
• Dual-Field™ Motor ensures best-in-class performance and durability
Motor Gearing: Direct Drive
Arbor Size: 5/8"
Blade Size: 7-1/4"
Cord Length: 10 ft
Foot Material: Magnesium
Gear Housing: Magnesium
Motor Housing: Resin
Maximum Cut Depth at 45 deg: 1-7/8"
Maximum Cut Depth at 90 deg: 2-7/16"
Bevel Stops: 0°, 45°
Includes: SKILSAW® SPT67FMD 7-1/4 in. SIDEWINDER™ for Fiber Cement, 4-tooth Diablo® HardieBlade™ for Fiber Cement, 8 ft. Vacuum hose with nylon sleeve, 1.5 in. Vacuum hose adapter, 2.5 in. Vacuum hose adapter and Multi-function wrench (stored in foot)
7-1/4 In. SIDEWINDER™ Circular Saw for Fiber Cement
- Brands Bosch
- Product Code: SPT67FMD-22
- Availability: 100