- High Speed: PVA Makita Style, max Rpm 12,000. No backer pad needed.
- Polish bullnose, shaped edge and carved detail without damaging the workpiece.
- It is the perfect way to polish marble or travertine 10 per box.
- Dry polishing system used to polish marble edges and is ideal for baseboard, corner and countertop edge applications.
- Excellent for job site touch-ups.
- Fast working and long lasting, PVA Makita® Style is easy to use and works well on most common high-speed grinders.
- Use on the edges of ceramics, woods and metals or paint removal as the material will not clog.
- Marble shops will find PVA Makita® Style very effective on contours, edges and irregular surfaces such as chamfers, bead molding, and other types of curved or rounded edges.
- Tile and floor installers will find that PVA Makita® Style works great on the profiled edge of baseboard tiles.
- Great in conjunction with the Marble Profile Wheel.
- Formulated with a silicon carbide abrasive and a polyvinyl alcohol bond that is color-coded for ease of operation.
- The combination of this bond and abrasive give PVA Makita® Style a long life at an affordable price.
- The PVA system provides a great polish on marble edges without the difficulty or mess associated with wet polishing techniques.
- Product Code: PVA 4
- Availability: 99