Superflex, the manufacturer of the “Original Ceramica Polishing Discs”, has created the next generation of polishing discs, Ceramica . With the proliferation of engineered stones, Superflex recognized the need for polishing discs that could work effectively on these challenging new surfacing products. After extensive research and development, Superflex established the diamond and bond formula best suited for today’s engineered stones, the result: Ceramica. Our research determined something else; Ceramica works extremely well on all natural stones, too. As a result, Ceramica can fulfill all the needs of all stone fabricators; one set of polishing pads that can produce a high quality shine on granite, engineered stone, quartz surfaces, marble (including hard to polish black and green), terrazzo and porcelain tile and slab.
- ONE SYSTEM FOR ALL STONES! Only 5 discs needed!
- Ceramica pads are extremely flexible, too.
- They are great for polishing inside corners and a tight radius.
- 4" hook and loop backed discs that can polish marble, granite, travertine, terrazzo, porcelain ceramic tile, engineered stones, and quartz surfaces.
- Polishing pads that can produce a high quality shine on granite, engineered stone, quartz surfaces, marble (including hard to polish black and green), terrazzo and porcelain tile and slab.
- Ceramica pads work quickly to achieve desired results.
- They are cost-effective, long-lasting and made from the highest quality raw materials.
- Max Rpm 4000.
- Use wet only on Makita, Alpha, MK, and other wet polishers. 50,100,200,400,800,1500,3000 grits available. Discs must be ordered individually at $12.50 each.
4" Superflex polish pads
- Product Code: 4" Superflex
- Availability: 94