DeWalt D24000S Wet Tile Saw with Stand
With a cantilevering Rail/Cart system that allows 24" ripping capacity, with 18" tile on diagonal. The stainless steel rail system of the wet saw frame improves the accuracy of the work make quick cuts with 45/22.5° miter. Plunge feature to make plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers. Corner cuts can be easily lined up using the Edge Guide with 2-position 45 degree guide. Heavy-duty 1-1/2 HP, 15A motor to cut hard materials like tiles, marble and granite with ease.
- 24" rip cut capacity. 18" x 18" diagonal cuts
- Weighs only 69 lbs.
- Tile saw; stand and diamond blade included.
- Allows one person to transport & set up saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, insuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets & A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray & mist
- Rear & side water attachments can be placed on saw to catch overspray from large tile keeping the water in the pan
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain & stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick set-up & break-down.
D24000S Dewalt Water Saw
- Product Code: D24000S Dewalt Water Saw
- Availability: 50