Features and Benefits
- Weighs only 15 pounds
- Small and compact, allowing it to be used even in small work spaces
- Very practical for cutting small tiles.
- Easy grip pull handle
- Diamond scoring wheel
- Spring loaded table ensures perfect support of the tile during cutting
- The scoring and snapping grip slid on bearings, without any adjustments tiles of different thicknesses can be cut.
- Features a double register that reduces wear.
- Patented support and measurement square can be swiveled in both directions to allow any angle between - 45° to 0° to + 45°.
- Accurate measurements are always obtained due to the swivel point being directly on the cutting line.
- A 45° second swiveling scoring scale is equipped with inches to give the length of the diagonal
- Chrome finish of the steel bar ensures smooth and easy movement of the handle.
- Cuts material between 1/16" and 3/4" thick
- Used to cuts porcelain, pavers, quarry, glass mosaic and certain types of marble and granite.
- Cutting Length: 20" (51cm)
- Diagonal Cutting Length: 14"x14" (35cmx35cm)
- Cutting Thickness: Cuts material between 1/16" and 3/4" thick (Max 16mm)
Art #2A3 Sigma 20" Tile Cutter
- Product Code: Art #2A3 Sigma 20" tile cutter
- Availability: 10