- Diameter: 10mm
- Covering height: 10mm
- Connection: 9mm hex
- maximum drilling depth: 35mm
- for wet and dry drilling
- for clean edges and precise holes
- very durable (service life up to 60 holes when used correctly in 1cm porcelain stoneware)
- no more dirt and cracked tiles
- suitable for all common drilling machines
- Suitable for free-hand drilling of all tiles such as fine stoneware, natural stone, marble, granite, ceramics, stone slabs, concrete blocks, artificial stones, clay pipes, roof tiles, porcelain, PCV, acrylic, plastic, thin chipboard, sand-lime brick, aerated concrete, Poroton, clinker panels, plasterboard, gypsum fiber panels, Terracotta etc.
And this is how it is done:
Fix or fix the object to be processed well. Then place the drill bit at an obtuse angle on the workpiece to be machined (wall or floor) and work through it with light circular movements with light pressure. With a little practice, 10mm thick porcelain stoneware tiles can be drilled through within 20 seconds (simply cool in the water bath or moisten the drill with a water syringe).
10mm Sigma diamond core bit wet + dry for tiles, granite, marble
- Product Code: 10mm Sigma diamond core bit wet + dry for tiles, granite, marble
- Availability: 20