The Raimondi Pedalo Washmaster Sponge Station is used for cleaning grout from walls and floor. Pole Sponge enables you to work from an upright position either on floors or walls. Just squeeze the sponge out by stepping on the pedal of the Washmaster while remaining upright. The Raimondi® Pedalo also features a high-capacity water tank which reduces the need for frequent water changes.
- Clean Grout Joints Standing UP!
- SAVE TIME & MONEY.
- Cut time by 30 to 50%. Save hours of back breaking work
- Works on walls and floors.
- The pole sponge enables you to work in an upright position on both floors and walls.
- Pedal eases and speeds the squeezing action of the sponge, allowing the user to remain upright.
- Sponge float with handle can be used on smaller floor and wall areas.
- High-absorption Sweepex sponge included.
- High-capacity tank 6.6 gal with drain plug, reduces the need for frequent water changing.
- Impact-resistant plastic for long life
- Twin rollers fitted with wear-resistant sockets
- Comes with backer plate, no adhesive necessary
- New sponge lasts 5000 sq/ft on average.
- Includes aluminum pole with sponge, hand grip & sponge.
- Yellow sponge is softer than brown sponge.
- Pedalo Washmaster Sponge Station
- (1) 2-piece pole
- (1) Raimondi Quick Change Avana Pole Sponge with Handle
- (1) Raimondi Quick Change Avana Hand Sponge
- User Manual and maintenance manual
RAIMONDI Pedalo Grout System
- Product Code: RAIMONDI Pedalo Grout System
- Availability: 4