Luxurious Warmth Under Cold Floors. Warm Tiles improves comfort throughout your home with a reliable, efficient and soothing floor warming system. Installation is simple and easy for a skilled do-it-yourselfer with the floor warming cable placed in the mortar underneath the tiles or engineered wood flooring. Warm Tiles can be placed directly over plywood, concrete or cement backerboard substrates.Warm Tiles floor warming systems utilize state-of-the-art heating cables, hardware and electrical controls for an economical and long lasting floor warming system. Warm Tiles systems are designed for use inside residential and commercial buildings of standard North American construction.
- For use with electric floor warming systems: DFT Electric Floor Warming Cable, DMC Electric Floor Warming Cable for Uncoupling Membranes, SAM Electric Floor Warming Mats.
- Dual voltage (120V & 240V)
- Built-in Class A GFCI
- Blue backlit LCD display
- Simple setup & on/off operation
- Included In box: FG Thermostat, 2x 6-32 x 1" (25mm) screws, 10' (3m) sensor/wire assembly, 4x wire connectors, Installation Instructions, Warranty Information
Warm Tiles 120V/240V, 15 A FG Non-programmable Thermostat for Electric Floor Warming Systems
- Product Code: Warm Tiles 120V/240V, 15 A FG Non-programmable Thermostat
- Availability: 5