• Silicon carbide grain, combination backing of paper and cloth
• Professional quality for use in tough industrial jobs
• Grits 12-20: Open coat structure prevents loading, excellent for removing heavy finishes
• Grits 36-100: Closed coat for more material removal, excellent for general refinishing
• Shrink wrapped for easy handling and long life
Large diameter silicon carbide floor sanding discs have a combination backing of paper and cloth and are of professional quality for use in tough industrial jobs. Grits 12-20 have an open coat structure that prevents loading and are excellent for removing heavy finishes. Grits 36-100 have a closed coat structure for more material removal and are excellent for general finishing. Shrink wrapped for easy handling and long life. 2” arbor. For use on wood. Package of 20. *Note: 20% restock fee on all SAIT/United Abrasives returns.