The 40V Max. Brushless AWS 125mm (5”) Paddle Switch Angle Grinder delivers powerful cutting speeds with variable speed control via dial, allowing the user to control the speed between 3,000 –8,500rpm. Re-designed to withstand harsh conditions, the GA029G is highly durable with advanced protection against heat and dust. The improved heat dissipation capacity allows for continuous heavy duty operation. In addition there are a number of enhanced safety features including Active Feedback Sensors that will shut down the tool in the event of kickback. As well as soft start, anti-restart and an electric brake that will rapidly stop the wheel rotation for safe user operation. The GA029G is also compatible with AWS* for wireless connectivity with Makita dust extraction for a cleaner and safer work environment.
- Variable speed control dial allows between 3,000 -8,500rpm
- High durability with advanced protection against heat and dust
- Active feedback sensors shut down the tool in the event of a kickback
- Enhanced safety features including an electric brake, soft start and anti-restart
- Compatible with AWS* for wireless connectivity with compatible dust extraction