Superior GOLD is a revolutionary and unique adhesive perfectly suited for use on nearly all stone surfaces…
– Natural Stone including granite, marble, slate, quartzite, sandstone, onyx and more!
– Quartz Surface including Caesarstone(R), Silestone(R), Cambria(R) and more!
– Solid Surface including Corian(R), Formica(R), Wilsonart(R) and more!
– Sintered Stone including Dekton(R), Neolith(R), Lapitec(R) and more!
Superior GOLD is very light / white (pearlescent) in color making it ideal for invisible joints, especially on light/white colored stones. Perfect for seaming, laminating and chip repair on all types of natural and engineered stone. It is cured with only 1%-2% white paste hardener (BPO). This cutting edge resin technology even outperforms epoxy systems by curing in less than 20 minutes. You may hear our competitors say they have a product “just like GOLD” but this adhesive has no equal.
Superior GOLD provides excellent mechanical & chemical bonding making it ideal for use when stone is being processed with CNC machines. The cured adhesive is tough and can absorb freeze/thaw conditions and shock-loads which is important during transportation of bonded pieces.
Superior GOLD is very low in color making it easy to color with Superior Coloring Paste or simply use it as-is to pick up the natural colors of the stone.
- Knife Grade Consistency: Paste
- Mix Ratio: 1% – 2% BPO
- Gel Time: 4-6 minutes
- Cure Time: Under 20 minutes
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Location: Indoor AND Outdoor
- Use With: Natural & Engineered Stone
- Recommended Use: Laminating, Seaming, Rodding, Stone Repair
Storage: Store indoors at room temperature. Do NOT store above 75F (24C). High heat and cold temperatures will adversely affect the shelf life. Avoid storage in direct sunlight and where freeze/thaw conditions may exist.