P635 Polyurethane Sealant Construction
Construction PU Sealant is a one-component, low-modulus polyurethane sealant that cures on exposure to atmospheric humidity. It possesses excellent adhesion to all typical construction materials such as cement based materials, brick, ceramic, glass, wood, galvanized and painted sheet iron and various plastics.
- Possesses permanent elasticity.
- 25 % movement capability.
- No surface tackiness after full cure.
- Do not pick up dirt.
- No shrinkage.
- Cures bubble-free.
- Enhanced storage stability.
- No sagging – Thixotropic.
- Can be applied with hand gun and tooled easily.