Hold work pieces securely in place while woodworking with this 4-piece Irwin clamp set of 6″ mini clamps. Useful for stability while you drill or saw, they also hold multiple pieces together so glue has time to set. Adjust for a secure grip, and then activate the trigger for quick and easy one-handed application or release. Each Irwin mini bar clamp delivers up to 150 lbs of pressure, while still being small enough to work in tight spaces. A resin body offers durability, and non-marring pads prevent scratches on the surfaces of tightly gripped materials.
- Irwin Quick-Grip 4-pack of 6-in clamps is ideal for securing materials for sawing, drilling and positioning work for fastening
- One-handed Quick-Release(TM) trigger offers easy, one-hand operation
- Non-marring pads grip firmly and protect your work
- 140-lbs of clamping force ensures your work stays secure
- 2-7/16-in throat depth is ideal for smaller projects
- Ideal for clamping/gluing, holding work for sawing/drilling and positioning work for fastening