Makita E-04139 28‑3/4″ 18 TPI Bi‑Metal Sub‑Compact Portable
Makita® Portable Band Saw Blades featuring bi-metal construction last longer than carbon blades for added user convenience and value. These blades are designed to cut a wide variety of materials including non-ferrous metal, mild steel, cast steel, and stainless steel. They have a wavy tooth set to make clean cuts in sheets, tubes, and pipes. These blades are for use with the Makita® 18V LXT Sub-Compact Portable Band Saw (XBP05, sold separately.
- Improved welding process for longer life
- Wavy tooth set for clean cuts in sheets, tubes and pipes
- Durable Bi-Metal construction
- Designed to cut non-ferrous metal, mild steel, cast steel, and stainless steel
- For use with the Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Portable Band Saw model XBP05