- GFCI on a 7-foot cord for the automatic reset to protect users and equipment from ground faults and open neutral connections
- 10” x 5/8” blade cuts ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble, slate, and stone and comes equipped with a laser guide for accuracy and pivoting head allowing for 225 Degree and 45 Degree bevel cuts
- Powerful 15-amp motor with sealed bearings and thermal overload protection
- Designed with an oversized steel frame with a precision linear bar system for smooth operation and a convenient stand with rear locking wheels that keeps tile saw secure and easily transportable
- Equipped with a removable water tray that easily slides in and out for easy cleaning and a large non-slip rubber matted table that supports large format and tile slabs
Building trade professionals, who build our homes and countries demand quality, innovation, and SATISFACTION from the tools they use every day. Goldblatt tool company has been helping meet that demand for over 130 years. Goldblatt tool company designs, manufactures, and distributes high-quality trade tools in the masonry, concrete, drywall, tile, and paint tool categories to a worldwide market. The Goldblatt 24-inch Professional Tile Saw is no exception. From its 15-amp motor, laser guide for accurate cuts, pivoting head, oversized steel frame with precision linear bar system, right down to its convenient stand with rear locking wheels, every feature has been thought of to ensure all your projects are completed in the fastest and most efficient way.