Features and Benefits
- Weighs only 18 pounds
- Small and compact, allowing it to be used even in small work spaces.
- Very practical for cutting small tiles
- Easy grip pull handle
- Diamond scoring wheel
- Spring loaded table ensures perfect support of tile during cutting
- The scoring and snapping grip slide on bearings, without any adjustments tiles of different thicknesses can be cut.
- Features a double register that reduces wear.
- Patented support and measurements square can be swiveled in borh directions to allow any angle between 45° to 0° to + 45°.
- Accurate measurements are always obtained due to the swivel point being directly on the cutting line
- A 45° second swiveling scoring scale is equipped with inches to give the length of the diagonal
- The chrome finish of the steel bar ensures smooth and easy movement of the handle.
- Cuts material between 1/16" and 3/4" thick
- Used to cut porcelain, pavers, quarry, glass mosaic and certain types of marble and granite.
- Cutting Length: 26" (66cmx66cm)
- Diagonal Cutting Length: 18"x18" (46cmx46cm)
- Cutting Thickness: Cuts material between 1/16" and 3/4" thick
Art 2B3 Sigma 26" Tile Cutter
- Product Code: Art 2B3 sigma 26" tile cutter
- Availability: 20