- Create a 4ft x 6ft workstation with a 30″ working height.
- Supports 4500 lbs. (2401 kg)
- Includes 4 Quick Clamps, 4 X-Cups, and 1 Carry Bag
- Folded dimensions: 9″ x 12″ x 38″
- Heavy-Duty Steel Struts are flexible to absorb the impact from heavy objects and machinery, and durable enough to ensure long-lasting, smooth operation.
- Durable Polymer P-Tops: Patented P-Tops at each point of contact wonÕt mark the surface of your project or let saw blades cause potential damage to struts
- Room for Accessories: P-Tops feature 360-degree rotational spin and can accommodate all Centipede accessories to expand worksite capabilities.
- Pairs perfectly with the CK22T Centipede¨ Workbench Tabletop to create a more flexible workstation.
- Table tops sold separately. Product uses three (3) table tops to cover entire surface area.
Whether you’re working offsite at a job or in a makeshift workshop, you need a work support that’s lightweight, portable, and durable. The BORA Centipede CK12S Workstand is the most flexible solution for your job site, workspace, or workshop. It sets up a 4ft x 6ft workstation in mere seconds — no assembly required — so your entire worksite is ready in a few minutes. It’s versatile enough to easily set up indoors or outdoors to meet your needs for any project or installation. Flexible yet tough, the Centipede allows you to create a moveable custom workspace that supports 4500 lbs. — perfect for any equipment from power tools and heavy machinery to finished projects and glue-ups.